ESIC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023: ESIC (Employment State Insurance Corporation) is the main authority that recruits that appoints Staff Nurses under various ESIC Medical Institutions in India per year. The ESIC Employment State Insurance Corporation will soon announce the latest staff nurse vacancies. Candidates can apply only after confirming the new eligibility rules for staff nurse and senior staff nurse posts. Indian nationals candidates will be able to fill up the application for the exact vacancies which will be provided on the official website. All the candidates may apply by filling out the online application form of ESIC with their complete information or before the end date of the recruitment exam.
Applicants will be able to choose the medium of language for the written exam, there are some language options, for instance, Bilingual i.e. Hindi and English language. The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the written test which will be carried out by the recruitment authority only. There will be no more tests or interview rounds other than the written test for this position. The pay scale of an ESIC Staff Nurse varies between INR 44,900/- to INR 1,42,400/- per month. Get more details of ESIC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 from this page.
Latest: Employee State Insurance(M.B), West Bengal has released the notification for the recruitment of Contractural Staff Nurse (Grade-II). Candidates will be selected by Walk-in interview followed by document verification. The last date to apply is 25th July 2023.
ESIS West Bengal Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
|ESIS(M.B) Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023|
|Number Of Posts: 109|
Consolidated amount of Rs. 25000/- per month.
|Important Dates :
|Name of Post||Qualification||Salary PM||Total Post|
|Contractual Staff Nurse (Grade II)||GNM||Rs. 25000||109|
|How to Apply Form: Interested candidates having requisite qualifications are requested to appear for the walk-in interview with a duly filled form and original testimonials(along with one set of self-attested photocopies) at eh venue and date.|
|Selection Procedure:-Selecton will be made strictly on the basis of marks obtained in the interview. If the marks of the interview be equal, weightage will be given to candidates with a higher percentage of marks in the 3rd year GNM examination and earlier date of birth which may be applicable.|
|Useful Links For ESIS(M.B) Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023|
|Online Application form||Click here|
|Official website Link||Click here|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
ESIC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Organization Name||ESIC (Employment State Insurance Corporation)|
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse|
|No. of Vacancies||Announced soon|
|Eligibility||A passed diploma in GNM, 50% marks in BSc Nursing, candidates must complete the registered course with India Nursing Council.|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Exam Duration||120 Minutes|
|Job Vacancy||West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Telangana, Tamilnadu, Rajasthan, Punjab, Odisha, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Gujarat, Delhi NCR, Assam, Bihar, Chhatisgarh|
|Salary||INR 44,900 – 1,42,400 per month|
The officials of Employment State Insurance Corporation have laid down the eligibility criteria for ESIC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 for all the candidates who wish to participate in the examination. Candidates must satisfy all the requirements to be considered for a nursing position.
- Minimum Age Limit: Not specified
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 years
|Government employees and servants of ESIC||Up to 37 Years|
|Others||According to the rules or regulations of the Indian Government|
Candidates must hold a diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) or an equivalent qualification for male nursing.
Courses must be registered with the Nursing Council.
An aspirant should be a citizen of India. However, applicants of other countries are also eligible. These are mentioned below:
- Citizen of India
- An issue of Nepal
- An issue of Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee who arrived in India before January 1, 1962, for settling permanently in India.
- A person of Indian descent who wants to permanently settle in India in Vietnam, Ethiopia, Zaire, Malawi, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Sri Lanka, Burma, and Pakistan.
ESIC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Application Process
- Firstly, open the official server of ESIC and click on the registration link.
- Now on the registration portal, fill up your accurate details completely and generate your user ID and password.
- Then, you have to log in with your generated user ID and password to complete the remaining ESIC Staff Nurse application process 2023.
- After completing the above process, upload the required scanned documents in the application form according to the correct format and size.
- In case you face any issue while uploading your photo, signature or thumb impression, then it is advised to use the photo resize tool and then apply again for the recruitment.
- Recheck and verify all the details properly in the form and then hit the submit button.
- Now you will be taken to the payment options page. Pay the mandatory application fee as per your category. The payment fee varies according to the category of the candidates.
- Now, download it and take a print of your application form for future reference for the recruitment exam.
Aspirants will have to make the payment of the application fee through online mode via various online facilities. Therefore, no other payment option will be accepted by the authorities. The application fees payment includes facilities such as debit card, credit card and internet banking etc.
|Category||Application Fee (in INR)|
|SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex-Servicemen||250 (will be refunded after the written exam)|
|Female||250 (will be refunded after the written exam)|
Pattern of Exam
- The paper comprises all objective types of Questions.
- All the questions will be of 125 marks.
- All the questions will be provided in English and Hindi language.
- The Paper will contain a negative marking of 0.25 marks that will be subtracted for each incorrect answer.
- Aspirants will have to solve the entire paper within 2 hours.
|Parts||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Part A||Technical Subject (Nursing)||100||100|
|Part B||General Aptitude and Awareness||25||25|
|Total||125 questions||125 marks|
Every year ESIC recruiting body will announce the result for the position of Staff Nurse every year after the conduction of the recruitment test. The results will be published shortly in a form of a merit list of minimum qualified candidates in the examination. The results are published on the official website of the corporation.
The recruitment exam is organized independently in each region, therefore the examination dates and exam results are published separately as per the region of recruitment.
|Expected ESIC Staff Nurse Salary|
|Level||Pay Matrix||Additional Benefits|
|Level- 7||INR 44,900 to INR 1,42,400/-||