Government College of Nursing Visakhapatnam 2023: Government College of Nursing, Visakhapatnam has got affiliation with NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada. The college came into existence with the prime motive of providing efficient and effective education in nursing. It is one of the forefront nursing institutes which is situated in India and is approved by the Andhra Pradesh State Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council (INC). It aims at producing well-qualified and competent students to serve the rising demand for such personnel all over the world. The college provides practical subjection to their students, which is further beneficial in acquiring in-depth knowledge in the study.
Government College of Nursing Visakhapatnam 2023 Overview
|Name of Institute||Government College of Nursing Visakhapatnam|
|Situated In||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||–|
|Affiliation||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||Indian Nursing Council (INC)|
|Category||Nursing Colleges in Andhra Pradesh|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated With: Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences
- Aid Status: Government
- Approved by: Indian Nursing Council (INC)
- Girls Common Room
- Boys Common Room
- Computer labs
- 4+ 1/2 year B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing
- 2 year Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)
Government College of Nursing Visakhapatnam will ask the candidates to submit self-attested xerox copies of document papers and submit the same to the college campus. If the student fails to submit the required documents within the specified date, the candidature of the student will automatically be canceled.
- Aspirants must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2023.
- Individuals who should be completing the age of 17 years on 1st January or later will not be eligible for admission.
- The upper age limit for the student is 30 years as of 31/12/2019, however, the candidates will get relaxation in the upper age limit by a period of five years for the SC/ ST category candidates.
- Seekers must have completed his/ her education from a recognized school, with a minimum of 50% or more aggregate marks in 4 subjects including Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English (Core/ Elective), and Biology, however, the student should clear each subject separately.
Basis of Selection
- The selection of the students for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Courses will be finalized on the premises of merit for which they have to appear for the entrance exam.
- The entrance Test will take place according to the venue indicated in the admission ticket.
- The entrance test will comprise objective-type (Multiple Choice) queries only
- Aspirants need to be medically fit for the course.