GPAT 2024 Application Form will expectedly be available in the last week of December in the online mode only. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is known to be a national-level entrance examination that is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) annually. This exam will take place in order to provide admission for the academic session 2024-25 of postgraduate pharmacy courses (M. Pharma).
All the AICTE Approved Institutions/ University Departments/ Affiliated Colleges/ Constituent Colleges will accept the scores of GPAT. Based on the GPAT scores, the authorities will consider the candidates for a few scholarships and other financial assistance. It is necessary to achieve a good rank in this exam in order to be eligible for financial assistance or scholarships.
GPAT 2024 Overview
|Exam||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Courses offered||Master’s degree in Pharmacy|
|Level of examination||National level|
|Mode of examination||Online (CBT mode)|
|Frequency of examination||Once a year|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
GPAT 2024 Important Dates
|Online registration starts from||4th week of December 2023|
|Last date of form submission||Last week of January 2024|
|Correction facility||1st week of February 2024|
|Issuance of admit card||3rd week of February 2024|
|Entrance exam date||Last week of February 2024|
|Answer key publish||3rd week of March 2024|
|Result declaration date||4th week of March 2024|
Candidates must satisfy the eligibility requirements before filling out the application form. The complete eligibility criteria for GPAT are given hereby:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates possessing a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent from a recognized university will be eligible for GPAT.
- Nationality: Individuals should be the citizens of India to apply for the examination.
- Age: The exam organizing authority has not set up any age limit for the examination.
- Appearing: Aspirants who will be appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s in the year 2024 can also apply for the examination.
GPAT 2024 Application Form
Here is the complete information that each individual must know before filling out the GPAT Application form:
- The Application form is going to be available only in online mode.
- It is advised to the candidates to meet their eligibility before applying as only eligible candidates will be eligible to take part in the examination.
- The submission process for the application form will be regulated tentatively from the 2nd week of February 2024.
- Aspirants must fill out the complete application form very carefully however the official authority will provide the correction facility later.
- The correction facility will be started within the 3rd week of March 2024.
- The application form must be duly filled with all the authentic details only and details in the high school mark sheet will be considered original.
- Aspirants should make sure to submit the application form before the due date of submission as the officials will not accept any application form after the deadline for form submission.
- We recommend the aspirants keep the filled application form and fee receipt preserved for future purposes.
|General (UR)-Male||Rs. 2000/-|
|Female/ Gen- EWS/ Transgender/ OBC-(NCL)/ SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs.1000/-|
The examination pattern is given in the section hereby:
- Examination Mode: The mode of test will be online only through CBT mode (Computer Based Test).
- Medium: the English language will be the only medium of examination.
- Duration: 3 hours will be the total duration of the exam.
- Marking Scheme: For every right response, candidates will receive 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: There will be a deduction of 1 mark for each incorrect feedback.
|Type of Questions||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
The result will likely be declared within the 4 weeks after the conduction of the exam. The scorecard of the aspirants will be made accessible through the authorized website and they will be able to download the same by entering their login credentials. Based on the score acquired by the aspirants, a merit list will be drawn. The merit list includes the rank, roll number of the candidates, total score, status, and category of all the candidates.
Aspirants holding a valid GPAT score will be eligible for admission into the different participating institutes of GPAT. Based on the candidate’s rank, they will be invited to take part in the admission procedure or centralized counseling process of state governments. According to the rank and the choices made by the students, candidates will be considered for final enrolment.