College of Nursing, Chennai Tamil Nadu was formed in the year 1850 as a Private Educational Institute with an aim of imparting higher education to candidates to build career in the field of Paramedical. Madras Medical College, College of Nursing is affiliated with the reputed INC. The MCC is soon going to release the admission notification for nursing courses. Furthermore, details are provided in this article such as MMC exam dates, eligibility criteria, application form, application fee, and so on.
Madras Medical College Admission 2023 Overview
|Name of the college||Madras Medical College|
|Affiliated with||The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University|
|Admission criteria||Merit and Entrance Based|
|Name of the entrance exam||
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
Madras Medical College Admission 2023 Dates
|NEET 2023 Registration Window Opens||1st week of April to 2nd week of May 2023|
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||3rd week of July 2023|
|NEET Result 2023||1st week of September 2023|
- MBBS: Candidate should have attained a minimum of 50% marks at the intermediate level examination in subjects which are Zoology, Botany/ Biology, and 50% marks in Chemistry and Physics taken together. Please note that the total aggregate marks should not be less than 70%.
- B Pharma: Candidates who have successfully passed 10+2 with Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English, Mathematics, Botany, and Zoology, as mandatory subjects with not less than 50% aggregate marks in the compulsory subjects are eligible to apply.
- BSc Nursing: Aspirants who have completed 10+2 from a recognized board/ university.
- BPT: Candidate needs to clear class 12th examination with PCB subjects from a recognized board/ university
- MSc Nursing: Individuals should have cleared BSc Nursing from a recognized university in order to be eligible for the exam.
- M. Pharma: If an individual has passed B. Pharma from a recognized university, then he/ she can apply for the program.
- MPT: A degree of BPT along with 50% marks in aggregate is required.
- MD: An MBBS degree from any Indian University recognized by the Medical Council of India is needed. Furthermore, a candidate should have obtained permanent registration from any of the State Medical Councils.
- MS: An MBBS degree from any university recognized by MCI is required.
- PG Diploma: One should have passed an MBBS degree from any Indian university recognized by the Medical Council of India & and have acquired permanent registration from any of the State Medical Councils.
- MCh/ DM: Passed MS or MD degree from The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR University or any other university recognized by MCI( Medical Council of India).
Students must follow the below-listed steps to apply for the course of their choice:
For MBBS, MS, MD & PG Diploma Courses:
First of all visit the authorized web portal of the Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai.
Fill out the complete application form available online mode.
Make the payment of the application fee of Rs 500 through Demand Draft.
Submit the duly filled application form along with the required documents by the official authorities:
The secretary, Selection Committee, 162, Periyar E.V.R, High Road,, Kilpauk, Chennai- 600010
- HSC & SSC Certificate and Marksheet
- Transfer and Nativity Certificate
- Community Certificate
- NEET- UG score Card
For B.Sc. (Nursing)/ B. Pharm and BPT Courses:
- Download the application form with the help of the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education, Kilpauk, Chennai.
- After that, you need to send the duly filled application form with two self-addressed envelopes forwarded with ‘Application for Paramedical Courses’ with a Demand Draft of 400 rupees drawn in favor of ‘The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai- 600010 owed at Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Note: Make sure to write the name and course of the candidate on the reverse of the Demand Draft.