Karnataka Paramedical 2024: The admission process for paramedical courses is carried out in the state of Karnataka. Department of Technical Education (DTE) leads the admission process for the paramedical course in the colleges of Karnataka state. The only basis for securing admission to this course is merit, a candidate having good scores in his/ her qualifying exam will decide their admission to this course. The official authority will consider the candidate’s performance in the S.S.L.C exam. Moreover, students will have to apply first and then submit the application form. The form will be distributed in online method. However, individuals must note that they need to satisfy the eligibility conditions for being able to fill out the form.
- The revaluation application form-2023 date has been extended till 31st May 2023- Check Here
- Supplementary April – 2023 Practical Exam Notification has been released- Check Here
- The supplementary April – 2023 Exam Time Table has been released- Check Here
Karnataka Paramedical 2024 Important Dates
|Application Begin||1st week of June 2024|
|Last date to apply||1st week of July 2024|
|Applications List||To be Announced|
|Document Verification||To be Announced|
|Choice Filling Portal||To be Announced|
|Start of Application||To be Announced|
|End of Application||To be Announced|
|First Round of Counselling||To be Announced|
|Second Round of Counselling||To be Announced|
|Mop-up Counselling Round||To be Announced|
|Last Date to Report to the Allotted Colleges for Seats||To be Announced|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
|SNo||Name of the Courses|
|01||Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)|
|02||Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology (DMIT)|
|03||Diploma in Health Inspector (DHI)|
|04||Diploma in Medical Records Technology (DMRT)|
|05||Diploma in Dialysis Technology (DDT)|
|06||Diploma in Operation Theatre and Anesthesia Technology (DOT & AT)|
|07||Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology (DDM)|
|08||Diploma in Dental Mechanic (DDH)|
|09||Diploma in Dental Hygiene (DDH)|
The official authority of the Karnataka Paramedical Board will decide the eligibility conditions for admission to the course. It is obligatory for each applicant to fulfill the eligibility conditions. Thus, before filling out the registration form, know the eligibility conditions. The stipulated eligibility criteria is as follows:
- An applicant who is a citizen of India is eligible.
- One should have passed the 5 years of education including qualifying exams in the state of Karnataka.
- In addition, the authority of the board will notify the minimum eligible age just before the counselling round.
- Further, the entrant must clear the S.S.L.C. exam with a minimum of 35% marks.
- Candidates who meet all the vital eligibility norms can start filling in the application form. Moreover, you should ensure that you have all the documents to prove it as well.
|DMLT, DMIT, DHI, DMRT, DDT, DOT & AT, DOT, DDM & DDH||SSLC/II PUC (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Botany/Zoology)|
|DMRT||SSLC/ II PUC or equivalent examination with Arts/Commerce/PCMC/PCME|
Karnataka Paramedical 2024 Application Form
The admission form will be available on the official website. Contenders can thus download the form from there only. They will be asked to provide some basic information about themselves in the form. They must properly fill out the form and input authentic information. Moreover, once the form-filling process is completed, they need to submit it to the nearest document verification center. Apart from this, entrants should also make the payment of the application fee on time. In case they do not submit the fee and documents on time, then they will be ineligible for the admission procedure. The requisite steps to fill out the registration form are as under:
Steps To Fill Application Form
- Candidates can directly log in to the official website of the medical board which is www.pmbkarnataka.org.
- After getting the link, the application form will be displayed on your screen. Generate its print.
- Further, after getting the print of the form, fill it out duly. In addition, you need to ensure that you provide the correct information in it.
- The given information should match your documents as it is used for the entire admission process or even after that.
- Then after filling out the application form completely, go to the nearby verification center to submit your application form. Please note that you have to bring relevant documents along as well. The application fee submission should be done during the application form submission only.
As per the last year’s records, the application fee is given below. However, if the application fee would be revised, then the same would be updated online. Please make sure that it is really very necessary that you pay the fee within the due time and date. The category-wise application fee is given hereby:
- UR Category: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ ST/ Cat 1 Category: Rs. 250/-
Candidates will be granted entry to the course purely on the basis of merit. Their performance in the qualifying exam will be assessed for admission purposes. Thus, the authorities check all the applications they have received, after which a merit list is curated, wherein the names of the nominated contenders are mentioned. Students having their names in the merit list will be considered eligible for counseling. The last round of the admission process is the PMB Karnataka Diploma Counselling. Candidates who successfully pass this round will get admission to the paramedical colleges of the state of Karnataka.
Merit List Results
The rank list will be accessed after the officials of admission will receive all the applications. In this list, the nominated contenders will be ranked in order of merit. Therefore, the students will be segregated based on their performance in the qualifying marks. This way the admission procedure will be easier for the officials. Moreover, candidates can download the list from the official website as it will be available in PDF format.
- Entrant’s 2nd PUC and HSC (12th) mark sheet.
- Entrant’s NEET admits card.
- Payment receipt.
- Domicile certificate of the applicant (if applicable).
- Applicant’s SSC (class 10th) mark sheet.
- A printout of the BDS/ MBBS application form.
- Two recent passport-size photographs of the entrant.
- Scorecard of the NEET examination.
- Candidates of reserved categories must bring caste certificates.
Karnataka Paramedical 2024 Important Links
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Online Application||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Karnataka B.Sc Nursing||Check Here|
|Karnataka GNM||Check Here|