PGI Chandigarh Nursing Officer 2023: The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Educations & Research, PGI Chandigarh will going to declare the upcoming vacancies of senior nursing officers/ nursing officers/ assistant nursing superintendent for the aspirants waiting for the upcoming vacancy.
For the year 2023, the recruitment procedure for the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh Nursing Officer vacancy will likely be completed within the schedule. Nursing Officer Recruitment Official Notification and Application will also be available at the authorized web portal of www.pgimer.edu.in careers page.
PGIMER invites applications for the Post of Staff Nurse in ICMR funded project entitled “Early Detection of Septic Shock for Reduction in Neonatal Mortality” for one position. Interested candidates can apply online.
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
PGI Chandigarh Nursing Officer 2023 Overview
|Department name||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, PGIMER Chandigarh|
|No of vacancy||Available Soon|
|Category||Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023|
|Application start date||2nd week June 2023 (Expected)|
|Application last date||Last week of November 2023 (Expected)|
|Qualification type||10th, 12th, Graduation pass government jobs|
|Exam date||Announced soon|
|Location type||Chandigarh Government Jobs 2023|
PGI Chandigarh Nursing Officer 2023 Important Dates
|Date of Official Notification Announced||Fourth week of October 2023|
|Starting Date of Apply Online||First week of November 2023|
|The Closing Date to submit an application form||Last week of November 2023|
|Admit Card Announced Date||First week of December 2023|
|Exam Date||December 2023|
|Merit List||December 2023|
- GNM or B.Sc. degree is required for the vacancy.
- BSc Nursing/ GNM/ MSc Nursing courses with an aggregate of 50% marks from recognized boards and universities are important and the candidate must be registered with Punjab Nursing Council.
- For the position of Senior Nursing officer, a degree in BSc Nursing/ GNM/ MSc Nursing is required.
- Candidates aged between 18 to 42 years will be eligible to apply for the vacancy.
- OBC category candidates will get a relaxation of 3 years, while SC, ST category candidates will get 5 years age relaxation.
PGI Chandigarh Nursing Officer 2023 Application Form
Here is the step-by-step procedure to fill out the Application Form:
- Firstly, candidates should visit the authorized web page of the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Educations & Research PGI Chandigarh Official which is www.pgimer.edu.in
- After that click on the Recruitment tab on the official web page of PGI and log in to the Application Form link for the position of Nursing Officer.
- Now users will be able to submit the required information such as eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, experience, required documents, and other personal details along with uploading the required size photo and documents.
- Finally, candidates can fill out and submit the application form, and get the print application form for future use.
|Subject||Number of Question||Marks||Exam duration|
|General English||10 Question||10 Marks|
|General Awareness & Aptitude Test||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|Nursing Subject||180 Question||180 Marks||3 Hours|
Once the Nursing Officer’s final answer key is out by the official authorities, they will also announce the results within 30 days. Official results for PGI Chandigarh 2023 Nursing Officer will be available on the official web page of the www.pgimer.edu.in.
In order to check the results for Nursing Officer Recruitment, follow the given below steps:
- Open the main page of the PGIMER, Chandigarh which is www.pgimer.edu.in & click on the recruitment results page of the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research. PGIMER Chandigarh.
- Now input your exam application login details such as your Application number / DOB and you can easily view the Results.
A candidate who is recruited for the position of Staff Nurse will receive a basic pay of Rs. 15000-60000 monthly.