UP NHM Recruitment 2023: The complete UP NHM CHO vacancy notification will be available to candidates through online mode. Moreover, with the assistance of this article, candidates can achieve complete information about Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission Community Health Officer education qualification, age limit, application online, selection process, and more. The latest Government Jobs in UP NRHM Community Health Officer Vacancy notification will be released at the official website which is www.upnrhm.gov.in.
All the job seekers will be able to check the detailed notification pdf for UP NHM Recruitment for more than 4000 CHO Vacancies. Online application submission will be started soon. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date which will be mentioned in the official notification.
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department||Nation Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh|
|Total Posts||Approx. 4000 Vacancy|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Mode of Application||online|
|UP NHM CHO Recruitment Last Date 2022||Third week of February 2023|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
A candidate has to possess General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) RNRM / Bachelor of Science in Nursing Registration from Uttar Pradesh State Nursing Council.
Those candidates who have passed a Post Basic B.Sc. with integrated curriculum. (Nursing) or B.Sc. (Nursing) Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) with Integrated Course of Certificate in Community Health (CCHN) for Nurses from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University will be eligible to fill out the UPNHM UP CHO Vacancy.
The upper age limit for general category candidates is 35 years and the reservation policy is applicable according to the UP State Govt. Rules and Regulations.
UP NHM Recruitment 2023 Online Application form
National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh will publish online applications at the authorized web page of http://upnrhm.gov.in. We strictly advise the candidates to register online well in advance without waiting for the due date of form submission of the online application form. All the aspirants are recommended to download the user guide of the application and go through it carefully to meet the eligibility criteria and other criteria for submission of the online application. The registration process will take place in two phases, in the first phase one has to provide the details registration form, while in the second phase candidates have to fill out the online application and submit it. It is also essential to get the printout of the application and keep it preserved for future reference. Undergo the step-by-step procedures given below:
- Individuals should visit the official website of the concerned organizational body i.e. http://upnrhm.gov.in.
- In a new screen, you will see various links.
- Download the notification pdf for UP NHM Recruitment and read all the details of the vacancy.
- Make sure to satisfy all the eligibility criteria as only after that you may participate in the recruitment process.
- Now, click on the link for the online application form and provide all the details in the application form & upload copies of scanned documents too.
- Re-check the duly filled application form before the submission of the final submit option.
- Make the payment of the prescribed fee as prescribed through any of the payment modes available online. Candidates have to follow separate instructions for each mode of application fee payment.
- Applicants should keep the ID no in PDF application form safe for future reference.
- The Computer Based Test comprises of a total of two sections containing 100 marks.
- Section-I (80 Marks) includes Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)
- Section-II (20 Marks) includes Reasoning, General Aptitude, Basic Computer Knowledge and General Awareness with total 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Each question comprises of 1 mark and there is provision of negative marking for wrong answer.
- The question paper will be provided in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only.
|ANM Jobs 2023-24 ANM Vacancies|
|GNM Govt Jobs 2023 Vacancy, Job Openings|
The organizing authority will issue the results in online mode. They will prepare the merit list on the basis of the candidate’s qualifications, age, experience, etc. and the same will be hosted on the website of the authority. They will also release a combined merit list along with the category-wise merit list for all those who participated in the said examination. The result comprises of candidate’s name, category, father’s name, caste, marks, date of birth, address, paper name and other details. All the participants will be able to login with their registration and password to obtain their outcome.
The candidates recruited in the examination will be appointed as Community Health Officer on a contractual basis in HWC at the sub-center level. He/ she will be eligible to receive a fixed amount as an honorarium of Rs.20, 500 per month and Rs.15,000 per month as a performance-based incentive.