All those aspirants who are seeking admission into the institutions offering Paramedical Courses should go through this article below. The Tamil Nadu Paramedical Admission Form will be released for the academic session 2023-24 very soon. The Health and Family Welfare Department is accountable to carry out the admission process for TN Paramedical Course. The admission forms will be distributed through the official portal of the Health Department of Tamil Nadu Portal which is tnhealth.tn.gov.in.
The online submission of application forms for admission to Paramedical Degree courses for the session 2023-2024 in Tamil Nadu Government Medical Colleges, Government seats in Self-Financiing colleges/institutes affiliated to Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medicla University has been started, Interested candidates can apply online till 28 June 2023. Check all the details given below.
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
Aspirants who are shortlisted for admission will be enrolled in the below-mentioned courses. Apart from this, the admission fee or course criteria for each program may differ. Furthermore, the courses offered are:
- B.Sc. (NURSING)
- B.Sc. RADIOGRAPHY AND IMAGING TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. RADIOTHERAPY TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. CARDIO-PULMONARY PERFUSION TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. OPERATION THEATRE & ANAESTHESIA TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. CARDIAC TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. CRITICAL CARE TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. DIALYSIS TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
- B.Sc. ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY CARE TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. RESPIRATORY THERAPY
- B.Sc. NEURO ELECTRO PHYSIOLOGY
- B.Sc. CLINICAL NUTRITION
Tamil Nadu Paramedical Admission 2023 Overview
|Admission Name||Paramedical Admission|
|Admission By||Health & Family Welfare Department, Tamil Nadu|
|Admission For||Paramedical, Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Other Medical Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Selection List Under||Directorate Of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu|
|Purpose||Offering Medical Courses and Generate Medical Staff with High-Quality Education|
|Selection List Portal||tnmedicalselection.net|
Tamil Nadu Paramedical Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Notification release date||18 June 2023|
|Commencement of uploading the online application||19 June 2023|
|Last date for uploading the online application||28 June 2023|
|First Selection List||To be announced|
|Second Merit List||To be announced|
|Counseling Commencement||To be announced|
|Last Date for Submitting Admission Form||To be announced|
|Session Commencement||To be announced|
It is mandatory for all aspirants to meet the basic eligibility conditions laid down below. If they are unable to do so, then they are not eligible to submit the application form. If any of the contenders is found to be ineligible at the coming stages, then their candidature will get rejected. Further, the authorities have set the eligibility criteria as under:
- A native of the state of Tamil Nadu and an Indian citizen can apply for admission.
- Candidates who have completed the 12th class and passed the examination with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany are eligible.
- Additionally, if the aspirant got back in any of the subjects, then he/ she won’t be able to apply for admission.
- The minimum applying age of the candidate should be 17 years old as on or before 31st December 2023.
Tamil Nadu Paramedical 2023 Application Form
The most necessary segment of the admission process is application form registration. The registration form will be issued online mode with the assistance of the portal of conducting body. First of all, to collect the application form for admission, applicants have to visit the official website i.e tnmedicalselection.net. after which the homepage of the portal will be opened. Now click on the Admission Form 2023 link by going to the latest notification section.
After that, you should go through all the essential information and instructions for the application form filling. Now check for the Apply Now link and start filling in all the details asked in the form. It is followed by the uploading of scanned documents. Now click on submit, soon after which you will be redirected to the Application Fees Payment Page. Pay the fee through suitable online methods. Lastly, you should not forget to generate the print of the Application Form and Payment Receipt for further use.
Documents Required For Admission
A list of certain documents will be required by the candidates for admission and document verification purposes:
- Recent Passport size photographs etc.
- Id Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc.
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character certificate
- Domicile certificate
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Migration certificate
All the seekers who are searching for the selection list after applying for admission should undergo the following steps below:
- Applicants have to log in to the main portal of the Tamil Nadu Selection Board which is www.tnmedicalselection.net.
- On the home page, you will see the selection list option from the bar.
- In the new tab, you will get the name of the courses with links to the selection list will appear. Click on it.
- Now as a new page, the selection list will be opened in a PDF format.
- Here, you need to check your details like your name with the help of the application number.
- Furthermore, you can attain the Information about Admission and go to the Next Segment of Admission which is the Counselling Session.
Tamil Nadu Paramedical 2023 Important Links
|Online Application||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Karnataka B.Sc Nursing||Check Here|
|Karnataka GNM||Check Here|