Government Pharmacist Vacancy 2023: Every year, a large number of candidates look for the opportunity to get a job in the government sector and apply for the same. Candidates who are the holders of the B.Pharm / M.Pharm/ D.Pharm degree. As of now, aspirants can expect a total of 35 Pharmacist jobs in various state and central hospitals/ organizations as drug inspectors, pharmacists, etc. Candidates who are interested in this vacancy must not miss this chance in the public sector. The state and central government will be in charge of announcing the no. of vacancies for the position of Pharmacist in the government sector soon.
AIIMS Raipur has released the recruitment notification form 27 pharmacist grade II. The last date to apply is 19 July 2023.
|AIIMS Raipur Pharmacist Recruitment 2023||27|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
A pharmacist is also commonly called a druggist or a chemist and is basically a healthcare professional who is in charge of preparing, controlling, devising, preserving, and distributing medicines. They educate the general public about the utilization of medicines appropriately to avail the most advantage, have hardly any side effects, and avoid drug synergy. Along with that, community primary care providers are also there. To understand the biochemical mechanisms, drug uses, actions of drugs, side effects, therapeutic roles, and potential drug interactions and to control parameters, pharmacists get the education or graduate university/ schools. Physiology, pathophysiology, and Anatomy are involved in all this. Pharmacists interpret and communicate specialized knowledge to patients, physicians, and other healthcare providers. All the universities around the world require pharmacists to possess either a Bachelor of Pharmacy, Master of Pharmacy, or Doctor of Pharmacy degree along with other licensing requirements.
Government Pharmacist Vacancy 2023 Eligibility and Salary Details
The field of pharmaceuticals and pharmacy has a vast scope as mentioned in the section above. One can be the same by pursuing a diploma after the 12th or after a graduation degree in B. Pharma, while others would possess professional experiences and further certifications. Pharmacists also got positioned in social welfare societies, government NGOs, trusts schools, colleges, and Community programs.
There are various programs and welfare groups formed in each state such as National Rural Health Mission, and National Urban Health Mission. These keep an immense chunk of the national employment that offers proposed jobs to degree diploma holders in the field of pharmacy. Besides that, the basic pay of Freshers with good preparation and planning may start at Rs. 25000 per month and go up to Rs. 45000.
In the pharmacy sector, there are some of the current openings are given below :
- Field Investigator at Public Health Foundation of India, Delhi: B.Pharma degree along with 1+ year Exp is required.
- Assam University: Asst Professor Pharmacy
- Jaipur College of Pharmacy: Asst Professor, Lab Incharge
- Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University: Asst Professor and Professor
- NIPER Ahmedabad: Asst Professor
- Aryakul College of Pharmacy & Research, Lucknow: Professor, Asst Professor
- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board, Kolkata: Principal, Sr. Lecturer & Lecturer
- Andaman & Nicobar Administration, Port Blair: Pharmacist
Pharmacist Jobs for Freshers
In order to secure a job in the pharmaceutical sector, an aspirant has to hold the basic requirements of education and pass the written examination for the same. The first written exam of the same will consists of 70% of pharmacy recruitment and 30% of the candidate’s experience. Scores will be added and the percentile of seniors possessing a high school diploma and the percentile of pharmacists possessing a diploma will be divided by two. To collect more such information about the pharmacist job, candidates should check the official notification. Those candidates who are on the Pharmacist Recruitment preference list will have to get their documents verified and after that, the final merit list will be published.
Application Process for Government Pharmacist Vacancy 2023
In order to take part in the pharmacist recruitment drive, a candidate has to apply by filling out the application form online. Here are the steps:
- Open the official portal of the board.
- Now choose the option Pharmacist Recruitment Advertisement available there & start the application procedure.
- Click on the apply online link for Pharmacist Bharti 2023 and complete the one-time registration phase.
- Log on to the website again & give out your complete particulars application form.
- Pay the mandatory request fee amount with the prescribed mode.
- Make sure to recheck the details & then only submit the form.